Monday, January 10, 2011

Mt. Timpanogous Temple

While I was doing a photoshoot at the temple, I took a bunch of pictures of the temple itself. It is a beautiful place and I love it. I am happy with how these turned out and wanted to share. Please remember that all photos are copyright by Rebecca Clary Photography and are not for general use. If  you would like to purchase a print of any of these photos,  I am happy to give you a great deal, but please do not use them without permission. Thank you, and enjoy the photos.













3 comments:

  1. So when are you going to print a big one for me? Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh!! I mega heart that last one! That's an angel I haven't seen before. And the red on the trees...I also love the one where it's angled up, looking at Angel Moroni. You are awesome!! Maybe we could trade....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them!! Yes, I would like some of these as well! We are actually making a family collage right now to put by our "family home evening board wall" and that would be a great center. Great job! Glad you got the flash for your birthday!!

    ReplyDelete